Mother always said to have honey and lemon drinks to push through a winter's headcold! We love to enjoy this honey lemon combo by adding a drop of whisky and a stick of cinnamon in the perfect hot toddy.
A classic winter warmer that's super easy to make.
You will need:
- 1 tsp of honey
- juice from a lemon quarter.
- 1½ oz of whisky
- 1 cinnamon stick.
- Warm a glass with boiling water.
- Coat the bottom with 1 tsp of honey and squeeze the juice from a lemon quarter.
- Pour in 1½ oz of whisky and stir together with a cinnamon stick.
- Pour hot water over cinnamon stick into the glass.
- Let steep for 5-6 minutes.
- Drink while hot!